Freda Salvador Libby Sneaker
Please note the LIBBY may have a break-in period. If you ultimately plan to wear without socks, we suggest you wear them around your house with socks for the first few wears or in shorter timeframes until the leather heel softens. The LIBBY sneaker is fitting true to size.
- 100% Italian leather in stucco suede. This tannery is rated Leather Working Group Registered and leather contains no PFAs. Leather Working Group is a tool to evaluate the environmental performance of leather goods manufacturers.
- Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Padded leather footbed
- Vulcanized rubber sole for enhanced durability
- Hook and loop straps for adjustability and perfect fit, but easy to slip-on
- Available in whole and half sizes 5-11
Libby is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. Our components are developed and tested with neighboring factories in Elda, and perfected by FREDA’s design team in Sausalito. Every pair of the women's loafer is hand finished from the custom brass halo down to the sole.