Freda Salvador Keen Mule
The LIGHT in black calf will effortlessly ease into your closet. Our borrowed-from-the-boys, moccasin top loafer is detailed with a brass hardware halo and studded welt. This pound-the-pavement style will quickly become your everyday go-to.
The LIGHT loafer is running small, we recommend sizing up a half size from your typical size.
- 100% Spanish leather in black calf.
- 100% Spanish leather lined. This tannery is a Leather Working Group Approved Trader and leather contains no PFAs.
- Studded welt
- Brass halo ornament
- 1” leather stacked heel
- 100% leather sole with rubber layer for enhanced durability
- Available in whole and half shoe sizes 5-11
- Slip-on, moccasin top loafer
LIGHT is handmade at our family-owned factory in the traditional footwear town of Elda, Spain. Our leather is sourced from the finest tanneries across Italy. Each upper is cut, sewn and lasted by Spanish artisans who are experts in their craft. Our components are developed and tested with neighboring factories in Elda, and perfected by FREDA’s design team in Sausalito. Every pair of the women's loafer is hand finished from the custom brass halo down to the sole.